Vocal Workout Careers
Interested in a Career at Vocal Workout?
Vocal Workout’s Teacher Training Program provides trainees with the tools of the school’s teaching method. Then, they can begin teaching lessons. For over 15 years, Director/Founder ILana Martin has worked to develop The Vocal Workout Method, a method of radio-ready vocal teaching that combines holistic beliefs with Rhythm and Blues tradition. Trainees will be exposed to an entirely new way of thinking about voice teaching, and will build expertise to coach professional singers at Vocal Workout Studio Locations.
IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR VOCAL WORKOUT CAREERS:
- Have a strong background in singing and performing
- Have respect for the program and its schedule
- Commit to learning, practicing, and teaching the Vocal Workout Method
- Hold a 5-year apprenticeship to The Vocal Workout, during this time trainees can teach the Method at Vocal Workout
- Have open minds and strive for increased vocal expression
SEND YOUR COMPLETED INQUIRY TO: REGISTER@VOCAL-WORKOUT.COM